Following are tuition and school fees for the 2015-2016 School Year.
- Registration Fee: $450.00 (Due at the time of Registration and NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Supply Fee is $250.00 payable at the time of registration.
- Board of Regents Student Fee: $100.00 (Payable to Board of Regents of Prelacy Armenian Schools at the time of Registration).
- Earthquake Preparation and Campus Security Fee: $100.00 (Charged at the time of Registration).
- Child Field Trip and Professionally Conducted Educational Assembly Fees: Varies with age group and charged at the beginning of the school year.
- Tuition: Annual tuition is $7,800 payable in 10 monthly installments from August to End of May. Tuition is for the hours of 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M. and includes nutrition fee (Breakfast - Lunch - Snack). Monthly tuition must be mailed or brought to the school's office during the first few days of the month. $2.00 per each half an hour is added to the monthly tuition for children staying 3:30-5:30 P.M..
- Parent Involvement Plan: $250.00 or 40 hours (Charged at the beginning of the school year). Parents have the option to assist the school for 40 hours (60 for 2 children) during the school year or pay a fee of $250.00 ($200.00 each for 2 or more children) to the school. Upon completion of 40 (60) volunteer hours, credits will be issued reducing May tuition.
- Kindergarten Textbooks: Approximate Cost $300.00/$350.00 (sold at the beginning of the school year).