Our School provides children with three well-balanced meals:
- Breakfast - Served between the hours of 8:00 to 8:45
- Lunch - Served between the hours of 11:15 to 12:00
- Snack - Served between the hours of 2:30 to 3:00
Our food menu is designed, prepared, served and stored in accordance with the US Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Children staying after 4:30 P.M. may bring an additional nutritional snack. Please avoid sending perishable food, potato chips, cookies or other unhealthy snacks. Please keep the following guidelines in mind when sending snacks to the school:
- Foods brought from home should meet the USDA's and CACFP food guidelines.
- Food and beverages brought from home are labeled with the child's name.
- School staff makes sure that food requiring refrigeration stays cold until served.
- Food that comes from home for after school snacks or for class activities, must be either whole fruits or commercially prepared foods in factory sealed containers or packages. A sample of a 4-week cycle menu is posted on the parent board. If your child has any food allergies, please notify the teacher and the director.
Download our Lunch Menu here (4 week cycle)